|Classes||Monthly Fees||Term fees||Computer Fees Per term||Lab Fees Per term||Sports Fees Per term||Digital class fee|
|Nursery||900/-||900/-||---||---||---||FROM JUNE TO MARCH|
|Pre-Primary jr./Sr. KG||1150/-||1150/-||---||---||---|
|Primary I to IV||1300/-||1300/-||250/-||---||100/-||100/-|
|Secondary V to VIII||1450/-||1450/-||250/-||1450/-||100/-||100/-|
|Secondary IX & X||1450/-||1450/-||---||1450/-||100/-||100/-|
|XI to XIII Science||1450/-||1450/-||---||1450/-||100/-||100/-|
|XI & XII Commerce||1450/-||1450/-||---||---||100/-||100/-|
1) If possible parents are requested to pay fees in advance for a year. The fees will be collected on 8, 10, 12, 15th & 17th of every month.
2) A pupil who is given concession must give satisfaction in conduct and attendance and show good progress in examination.
3) In case the fees is not paid on due dates a fine of ₹. 50/- will be charge per month and 20 for smart class.
4) Fees for the month of march, april , may should be paid in the month of March. Those who fail to do so will not be allowed to appear for the annual examinations.
5) If the arrears of fee is more than two months, then the name of pupil will be struck off from the roll.