A) Admission open for jr. KG & Sr. KG from 15th Dec. to 28th Feb.
B) Pupils to the various classes i.e. Std- I to X will be admitted from 1st May to 30th June only.
C) For Classes II to IX pupils will be admitted on the basic of a test only. Pupils coming from the other schools will have to produce their academic record and a valid School Leaving Certificate from the school last attended & aadhar card.
Note: Original Birth Certificate issued by Mukhiya or Sarpanch of Gram Panchayat, counter signed by Revenue/Panchayat Gazetted officer of the concerned area is compulsory to get admission in Jr. KG. & Sr. KG.
RULES & REGULATIONS FOR STUDENTS
1) All Students must be present in the school premises 10 minutes before school timing.
2) It is quite essential that each student has good conduct and regular attendance in School as well as special or extra classes.
3) No Pupil is allowed to wear ornaments or carry valuable material or money with him/her.
4) The general appearance of the student should be Simple, Neat and Modest.
5) No Students is permitted to make collections for any purpose without prior permission of the principal.
6) To achieve good fluency and clear expression in English. Only English should be spoken in the school premises.
7) No alteration in uniform is acceptable, if any mischievous behaviour is seen by the student repeating times then disciplinary action will be taken.
REQUEST TO PARENTS/GUARDIAN
1) Parents are requested to co-operate with the school staff in guiding the children.
2) Parents / Guardians or any other persons are not allowed to see the pupils or meet the teacher during the school hours.
3) Pupils are expected to take part in all co-curricular activities as part their civil training and no one will be excused except for grave reasons.
4) Parents and guardians should examine the school diary and the different reports regularly and guide their children accordingly.
5) All the parents are requested to send their children to school proper neat and tidy uniform.
6) The school diary should be brought to school every day.
7) No child is permitted to leave the school premises during the school hours except with the prior permission of class teacher and principal.
8) Parents are expected to co-operate with the school authorities by enforcing regularities and discipline to see that their children complete their homework daily allotted to them.
9) Parents are particularly requested to sign messages or reports regularly sent by the teachers through the diary. Failure to do so may put their children to great inconvenience.
10) Parents / Guardians or any other persons are not allowed to see the pupils or the teacher during school hours, without the written sanction of the principal.
11) Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience or objectionable moral influence are sufficient reasons for the dismissal of the students.
12) Parents who desire to meet teachers regarding progress of their children should do so on the last working day of the month between 01.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
LEAVE OF ABSENCE
2) In case of illness students on returning to school must bring a note in the diary from their parents certifying the fact. Failure to produce this note may oblige the school to send them home even during school hours.
3) Students who were suffering from an infectious disease must bring doctors certificate declaring them fit to go to the school without danger of infecting others.
4) The principal should be informed as soon as possible if due to illness, a pupil is liked to be absent for more than a week.
5) In case of absence without proper reason, students are liable to a fine. If this absence is prolonged for more than one week, especially before or after holidays they are liable to be struck off from the rolls.
6) No student who has been absent from school or is late to school will be admitted to class without the principal’s signature in the diary.
WITHDRAWAL FROM SCHOOL
1) Parents wanting to withdraw their wards from school are requested to inform the school authority in writing.
2) School leaving certificates will be issued on application by the parents, only after the school dues are paid.
3) Application for withdrawal of the name from school should be given at least one week in advance.
4) Leaving certificate for secondary class will be issued in the month of may.
FOR Std. IX to XII
1) The State Board of Maharashtra has decided a change in the pattern of examinations.
2) A student who fails consecutively twice in the same class will have to leave the school.
3) A students who has not paid all his fees may be debarred from any examination.
4) A students should score minimum 25% marks in written exams in all the subjects, in each term, to seek promotion.
5) A students who is sick will be given promotion on the basic of his/her attempted exams throughout the year.
6) 80% of attendance is compulsory for promotion.